Working at The Pheasant
At The Pheasant we are always looking for enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about their line of career, with a strong knowledge of food and wine and first class service skills.
We are committed to providing training so any successfull candidates will have the chance to develop and learn new skills.
The Pheasant has an excellent working enviroment, with live-in accommodation and competitive salaries available.
Current Job vacancy- 15th september 2015
Bar and restaurant supervisor
The Pheasant at Keyston, huntingdon is an award winning pub restaurant ( dining pub of the year 2014 and 2016). We are looking for a confident person with a friendly and professional attitude to run the restaurant and bar at the Pheasant. This is a busy role and the candidate needs to be able to work under pressure; work with a young team of staff members; has bar and cellar experience; has waiting experience; handle the occasional complaint in a satisfactory manner ; needs to be service orientated and should have a great enthusiasm in satisfying customer needs. You need to be precise, neat and tidy, presentable and polite. You will directly report to the General Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
• Day to day running of the bar and restaurant
• Ordering of drinks, wines, beers, stationary and chemicals
• Complaint handling
• Be responsible for cash handling and cashing up.
• Your attitude should be friendly, polite and customer focused
• Wine knowledge is preferable
• You need to have good computer knowledge ( emails; word; excel)
• Make sure all staff is aware and works according to the Health and Safety Act
Live in available. Salary £18,000- £20,000
If you are interested in working at The Pheasant either front or back of house then please email your CV to Simon or Gerda (email@example.com) or call before mid-day daily on 01832 710241